Gay and happy
"Clean hands" freak
thespian at heart -
Follow me on twitter.com/jobeism
A little over a year ago, New York became the 6th state in the US to legalize same-sex marriage and boy did it create news from A-list star like Ellen Degeneres to the regular citizens of NYC who’s been dying to make it official all these years. And my bad, i came across these photos just now. A real milestone moment for ‘our’ community and I honestly can’t help get emotional… the different colors, different age, and ethnicity proving love knows no boundaries.
It was never about who you love…the most important thing is that you loved and was loved in return.
Let’s Hear it for New York!
12. This is just really heart warming… Phyllis Siegel, 76, left, and Connie Kopelov, 84, both of New York, embrace after becoming the first same-sex couple to get married at the Manhattan City Clerk’s office in 2011.
“Sorry to burst your bubble guys but…the Skeletons has long been out of the Closet. We use them every Halloween and hang them with#Pride” - Juana
Rock And Roll RSVP of the Day: Sad: Jack White and his rockstar model wife Karen Elson are calling it quits after six years of marriage. Happy (?): They’re marking the occasion with a “divorce party.”
The two met in 2005 on the set of the music video for The White Stripes’ “Blue Orchid,” and were married shortly thereafter.
inspiring for an event invite / teaser…hmmm
This x That:
- The Palin Emails: 24,000 emails from Sarah Palin’s first two years as Alaska governor released; what we’ve learned so far; read the emails; search the emails.
- Dow closes below 12,000 for first time since mid-March.
- CIA Director Leon Panetta visits Pakistan for first time since Bin Laden raid.
- RIP: Sir Patrick Leigh Fermor, legedary travel writer and war hero, dead at 96. Also: Spanish-born Jorge Semprun, at 87.
- Tina Fey on Tracy Morgan’s rant: “[D]oesn’t line up with the Tracy Morgan I know.”
- Report: Elizabeth Edwards left behind damning video tape for John’s prosecutors.
- Russell Crowe tweets anti-circumcision views.
- Selena Gomez rushed to hospital with headache and nausea.
- Ranked: David Lynch Films from Worst to Best.
- Actually, it wasn’t a weasel or a marten.
Look At This:
- The Big Picture: Arizona wildfire rages on.
- NewsFeed: ‘Barefoot Bandit’ Suspect Pleads Not Guilty: Could a Future Movie Get Nixed?
- Tea x Time List: The 6 Most Ill-Conceived Weapons Ever Built.